This is an outstanding opportunity to join this growing team that has extensive experience in various waterproofing systems, including Butynol, torch-applied bitumen, and a multitude of liquid systems. We are also experienced and registered installers of the award-winning Beutyliner pond, dam, and roof liner systems – allowing us the freedom to not only keep water out but keep it in as well.
Not only do we provide waterproofing solutions to ultra-high-end residential homes but we have well-established relationships working with Australia’s biggest and best, commercial, civil, and industrial businesses.
You will work alongside the business owner and his leading hand, and will only learn from the best. You will receive excellent training opportunities and instructions and exposure to all aspects of waterproofing. To maximise quality, this business does not use subcontractors. As a result, we have full control of the quality of workmanship delivered. As a new staff member, you will not be allowed to operate unsupervised on any jobs until the team feel you possess the skills and level of quality required to match the long-term warranties.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- You will have an interest and want a career in waterproofing
- You will have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Punctual with excellent time management
- Honest and reliable
- Driver’s license
- White Card
- The ability to work as part of a team and be able to work autonomously
- Full-time 38-Hour offsite award contract with 13 x RDO’s a year
- All tools and mobile provided
- Training in company procedures
- Most of all work for a boss that would not get you to do something that he wouldn’t do
If you are wanting to be a waterproofer experience is not essential. Full training will be provided. However, you must come with a committed, positive, and can-do attitude.
The successful candidate must also be willing to complete a Drug test.
Please complete the application form below to apply for this position.